Granada Airport Buses - Timetables 2020, Bus Stops, Maps and Fares
Buses Granada - Airport buses started running on July 1, 2020.
The company that operates Granada Airport bus route is Alsa, route 245. The destination is listed in front and on the side of the bus.
At the bus stop and on the bus windscreen is written, 'Granada - Airport'. The company which offers this service is Alsa, telephone: +34 902 422 242.
The fare is 3 euros from the Airport to Granada city centre.
The ticket can be purchased directly on the bus, at Granada Bus Station or at www.alsa.es.
Granada Airport Bus Times, Year 2020
Bus Times from Granada to Granada AirportAlsa (the company that offers this service) makes frequent changes in schedules, not to miss your flight, it is also highly recommended to check bus timetables on www.alsa.es a day before your flight.
Granada Airport Buses Times
Departure - Palacio Congresos
Arrival to the Airport
Bus Stops from Granada to the AirportThe journey time from the first stop, Palacio de Congresos, to Granada Airport is about 45 minutes.
Bus Stops from Granada to the Airport
- 1Plaza Rotary near Palacio de Congresos (urban bus stop) - departure: 0 mins
- 2Acera del Darro next to Hotel Carmen: +2 mins
- 3Gran Via de Colon, building Santa Lucia (urban bus stop): +5 mins
- 4Gran Via de Colon, building Americano (urban bus stop): +8 mins
- 5Constitucion Avenue, Triunfo square (urban bus stop): +10 mins
- 6Avda. de Madrid, San Izidro Square (urban bus stop): +13 mins
- 7Granada Bus Station, Juan Pablo Avenue II, 33 (next to the station): +15 mins
- 8Europa Square (urban bus stop): +17 mins
- 9Avda. Andalucia, corner of Periodista Eugenio Selles street (urban bus stop): +20 mins
- 10Santa Fe, Palos de la Frontera 2: +30 mins
- 11Granada Airport: +45 mins
Bus Stops from the Airport to Granada
- 1Granada Airport - departure: 0 mins
- 2Santa Fe, Palos de la Frontera 2: +15 mins
- 3Avda. de Madrid, corner of Periodista Eugenio Selles street (urban bus stop): +25 mins
- 4Europa Square (urban bus stop): +28 mins
- 5Granada Bus Station, Juan Pablo AvenueII, 33: +30 mins
- 6Avenue of Pintor Francisco Padilla (urban bus stop): +32 mins
- 7Avenue of Constitución Avenue, Hotel Abba (urban bus stop): +35 mins
- 8Avenue of Constitucion, Hotel Condor (marquesina del bus aeropuerto): +37 mins
- 9Gran Via de Colon, Catedral (urban bus stop): +40 mins
- 10Puerta Real, corner of Puente street (urban bus stop): +43 mins
- 11Plaza Rotary, next to Palacio de Congresos: +45 mins
Approximate Time Between Bus StopsFor example, if the bus leaves Plaza Rotary at 5:20, it arrives at the stop Acera del Darro at 5:22 h, building Santa Lucia at 5:25 h, building Americano at 5:28 h, Triunfo square 5:30 h, San Izidro Square at 5:33 h, Granada Bus Station at 5:35 h, Europa Square at 5:37 h, Avda Andalucia at 5:40 h, Santa Fe at 5:50 h and Granada Airport at 6:05 h.
Bus Times from Granada Airport to GranadaThe Granada Airport Bus departs for Granada city centre about 30 mins after the arrival of each flight.
If there is any delay, for example you lost our luggage and have to report it, etc. you might miss the bus and have to wait up to two hours to take another one.
We Answer Your Questions
How much is the Taxi from the Airport to Granada?The price is approximately 25-30 euros from Monday to Friday, and 30-35 euros from 22:00 to 7:00 weekends and holidays.
If the airport bus reaches the Alhambra?No, you have to get off at the Cathedral and take a minibus 'Alhambra Bus' (next to the Columbus monument) route C30 or C32 to the Alhambra.
What is the nearest bus stop to Granada Train Station?You have to take the bus from Granada Airport to Granada city centre and get off at Avda. Constitución 4, Hotel Abba.
Avda. Constitución is only a 3-minute walk to the Granada Train Station.
How long does it take from the first bus stop to the Triunfo Gardens?From the first bus stop Palacio de Congresos (Conference Hall) to Triunfo Gardens takes about 10-15 minutes, from the Triunfo Gardens to Granada Airport takes about 30 minutes.
Page Updated: July 07, 2020
Opinions about Granada Airport Buses
No luggage, no bus, ripped off by taxi driverWe thought this was a regular bus service, as in - it left on the hour every hour etc.
We arrived at Granada airport in the early evening, discovered Iberia had lost our luggage, waited for at least 15 minutes after the luggage carousel stopped tu
ing until someone opened up a desk to enable us to report lost baggage.
Then discovered the bus had left and there would not be another one until the next scheduled flight which was almost two hours away.
Thinking the bus was a shuttle service we had arranged to meet our holiday landlord at a specific time in central Granada.
Ended up taking a taxi whose driver had seen the opportunity and had upped the fare from 25 to 30 Euros excusing it as a holiday fare. It was the day before Reyes Magi.
Consequently visit to Granada did not start well. No luggage - no bus, ripped off by taxi driver (Maggie).
Great inexpensive busGreat to have an easy, inexpensive bus from the centre of town to the airport! (Jenny)