Alhambra Ticket Prices - Direct Sales, Over the Internet or by Phone
Advance Sale Prices (ATM machines, Internet and Telephone)The price of the ticket to the Alhambra is 1,40 euros more than direct sales due to the fee that is charged if you buy by telephone, on the internet or in the ATM machines.
Direct Sales Prices (Ticket Desks)
Alhambra Ticket Prices (Nazrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife)
- Adults: 14 euros (direct sales at the box office).
- Children under 12: free (must apply for free admission ticket at the Alhambra ticket office).
- Disabled persons: 9 euros (with more than 33% disability and documentation provided).
- Retired and EU citizens over 65 years: 9 euros for visits to the Alhambra both day and night (must provide evidence of senior citizen status).
- EU Youth under 30 years: 9 euros (must submit youth card). You can only buy these tickets through the box office, not over the Internet or by telephone.
Entrance to the Gardens (Alcazaba and Generalife)It the general tickets to the Alhambra are sold out you can still visit the Alcazaba (military part of the Alhambra) and Generalife gardens.
- Adults: 7 euros.
- Children under 12: free (but must apply for free admission ticket at the ticket office).
- Retired and EU citizens over 65 years do not have discounts for this type of visit.
Tickets to the Alhambra with City PassIf you buy City Pass you gain free entry to the Alhambra, other monuments and museums of Granada and other benefits like free travel in urban buses, some discounts in restaurants and museums.
Where and How to Buy a Ticket to the AlhambraInformation on how to buy tickets for the Alhambra is in Alhambra Tickets
If you find this information useful, it would be great if you could share it with your friends at Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus o LinkedIn
© Copyright • LoveGranada.com • The reproduction of the whole content or parts of it is prohibited
Would you like to leave a comment about the Alhambra ticket prices?