Alhambra Ticket Prices - Direct Sales, Over the Internet or by PhoneThe tickets can not be purchased the same day at the ticket office. Here we explain how to buy the tickets online or by telephone.
Types of Entrance to the AlhambraThere are 6 types of entrance to the Alhambra. The general daytime admission is the most complete.
When general tickets are sold out or if you prefer night visits, you can buy a Night Tour to the Nasrid Palaces or the Generalife. Another option is the visit to the Generalife and the Alcazaba that does not include the Nasrid Palaces.
- Alhambra General.
- Generalife and Alcazaba.
- Night Visit to Nasrid Palaces.
- Night Visit to Generalife.
- Combined Visit Alhambra and Rodriguez-Acosta Foundation.
- Alhambra Experiences.
Only the Combined Visit (apart from the general visit) includes a day visit to the Nasrid Palaces. If the general tickets are sold out it is possible that there are still some combined tickets left for this day. It costs only 3 euros more and the Rodriguez-Acosta Foundation is a very beautiful site that is worth visiting.
How to Buy the Alhambra Tickets
Alhambra Ticket Prices (Nazrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife)
- Adults: 14 euros (direct sales at the box office).
- Children under 12: free (must apply for free admission ticket at the Alhambra ticket office).
- Disabled persons: 9 euros (with more than 33% disability and documentation provided).
- Retired and EU citizens over 65 years: 9 euros for visits to the Alhambra both day and night (must provide evidence of senior citizen status).
- EU Youth under 30 years: 9 euros (must submit youth card). You can only buy these tickets through the box office, not over the Internet or by telephone.
Entrance to the Gardens (Alcazaba and Generalife)It the general tickets to the Alhambra are sold out you can still visit the Alcazaba (military part of the Alhambra) and Generalife gardens.
- Adults: 7 euros.
- Children under 12: free (but must apply for free admission ticket at the ticket office).
- Retired and EU citizens over 65 years do not have discounts for this type of visit.
Tickets to the Alhambra with City PassIf you buy City Pass you gain free entry to the Alhambra, other monuments and museums of Granada and other benefits like free travel in urban buses.
Where and How to Buy a Ticket to the AlhambraInformation on how to buy tickets for the Alhambra is in Alhambra Tickets
If you find this information useful, it would be great if you could share it with your friends at Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus o LinkedIn
Information Related to the Alhambra Prices