Granada Taxis - Granada Taxi Companies, Phones and AddressesIn this section you can find information related to Granada taxi: where to book, companies, taxi fare and rates to the Alhambra, Sierra Nevada, the Alpujarras, Malaga, Madrid or Granada tropical coast.
The official Granada taxi can be vehicle of any make and model, most common is Toyota Prius. The vehicle is always white and has a green diagonal stripe across the front door (in other Spanish cities the taxis are white as well but stripes have different colors, in Madrid for example the stripe is red).
When the light on the roof of the taxi is green it indicats that the taxi is available and red light means that it is unavailable.
Granada Local and Intercity Taxi FaresThere two types of fares: 1) daytime and weekdays 2) nighttime, weekends and holidays.
Granada City Taxis FaresFare 1: price per km, vehicle: 0.75 euros.
Fare 2: price per km, vehicle: 0.94 euros.
Fare 1: weekdays from 7:00 to 22:00 (Mon-Thu) and 07:00 to 21:00 pm (Fri).
Fare 2: weekdays 22:00 to 7:00 pm (Mon-Thu) and 21:00 to 07:00 h (Fri).
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, December 24 to 31, Corpus Christi, Easter - all day.
Intercity Destinations Taxi FaresFare 1: Price per km, vehicle: 0.51 euros.
Fare 2: Price per km, vehicle: 0.61 euros.
Fare 1: weekdays, from 6:00 to 22:00 hours.
Fare 2: weekdays from 22:00 to 06:00 hours. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays all day.
There is an extra charge of 0.46 euros at Granada Train and Granada Bus Stations.
How Much a Taxi Will Cost to Some Popular PlacesHere are some aproximate prices to popular destinations in Granada
From Granada to Other Cities- Granada to Almuñecar: 85-100 euros
- Granada to Valle de Lecrin: 36-44 euros
- Granada to Madrid: 440-530 euros;
- Granada to Lanjaron: 51-61 euros
- Granada to Salobreña: 70-83 euros
Inside Granada- Granada Bus Station to the Alhambra: 10 euros
- Granada Bus Station to the Albaicin: 12 euros
- Granada Train Station to the Alhambra: 7 euros
- Granada Airport to the City Center: 20-24 euros
- The Alhambra to the Albaicin: 10 euros
Taxis from Granada to Sierra Nevada - Prices and How to BookThe taxi fare to Sierra Nevada depends on whether it's snowing or not, if the taxi driver has to put snow chains on the tires.
If there is no snow on the road to Sierra Nevada the price is about 60 euros and if it is snowing the trip would const you 90-100 euros. It takes 30-45 minutes to get to Sierra Nevada.
To book a taxi call Taxi Gonzalez on 652 875 872.
Where to Book a Taxi in Granada
Taxi Gonzalez• Phone: +34 652 875872
• Provides 24-hour service for local and provincial trips. Transfers to Sierra Nevada, the Alpujarras, Malaga, Seville and other cities. Transfers and collection from the airport, railway and bus stations, Granada centre, Alhambra, Albaicin.
Tele Radio Taxi Granada• Address: Pol El Florio, Parc. 71 Granada 18015
• Phone: 958 280 654
• Radio Tele Taxi Granada offers 24-hour service for local, provincial and international trips. Payment by credit card accepted.
Radio Taxi Genil• Address: Calle Blas Infante 12, Granada 18008
• Phone: 958 132 323
• Taxi services in Granada, 24-hour service, airports, intercity trips
If you find this information useful, it would be great if you could share it with your friends at Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus o LinkedIn
© Copyright • LoveGranada.com • The reproduction of the whole content or parts of it is prohibited
Did you take a taxi in Granada? Please, share your experience